Archived Material

Click on past months to check out all of the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material!
Email: mittenstatesportsreport@rocketmail.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Hills Of --------- Street





These hills are tailored for big jumps!










     On a recent trip up north, I discovered an off road coarse perfectly tailored for dirt bikes, snowmobiles, ATV's, golf carts, or any other vehicle that may find it's way traveling through the trails of northern Michigan.  Although I do not wish to reveal the exact location of this track, it is near, and around the Skidway Lake area.  I was out on what seemed to be a normal ATV run, when I came across a "Road Ends Sign" at the end of a street that I was traveling down.  I glanced behind the sign, and noticed what appeared to be a trail through the woods. I went down the trail, and I came across a large open area that was big enough to hold several football fields.  Just beyond the field stood a series of roller coaster like hills designed for air filled jumps.  I had a great time exploring these hills, and visited the site several times during my stay up north.  The combination of snow, and mud made it feel like I was competing in the X Games.  I was surprised to find out how many people were aware of this place, and was overwhelmed by the number of stories told involving the hills of  --------  Street.
     Leave a comment, or email the Mitten State Sports Report at mittenstatesportsreport@rocketmail.com Click on past months to check out all of the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material.









There appeared to be a trail behind the sign!
            





After weaving through the wooded trail, I came across a large open area!




Just beyond the field stood a series of hills designed for air filled jumps!






The combination of snow, and mud provided an 'X Games like experience!






The roller coaster like hills were fun to explore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment