Archived Material

Click on past months to check out all of the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material!
Email: mittenstatesportsreport@rocketmail.com

Sunday, December 8, 2013

1,000 Profile Views!















     The Mitten State Sports Report has been at it for some time now, and views of this publication are currently hovering around 2,400 views per month.  A profile of myself was installed sometime ago in an effort to allow viewers to know more about me, and my personal profile has recently surpassed 1,000 views.  I am planning on updating my profile over the next few months, by adding lists of my likes, and favorites.  It is exciting to see how many people are clicking on the Mitten State Sports Report on a daily basis.  Approximately 5% of the Mitten State Sports Report's viewers click on my personal profile.  If you would like to check out my profile, it is located to the right, and can be found directly below the "share it feature".  Thank you for making the Mitten State Sports Report your choice for information about sports, and entertainment in Michigan. 







Leave a comment!  Go ahead!  You know you have something important to say!



Email the Mitten State Sports Report directly at mittenstatesportsreport@rocketmail.com



Scroll down and vote in the monthly Poll Question!  What do you want to see more of?



Click on past months to check out all of the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material!

1 comment: