Sunday, October 16, 2016
Pistons On The Bounce
Detroit Pistons games will continue to be broadcast on 105.1 (FM radio) for the 2016-2017 season. 105.1 recently switched formats, and the station is now known as 105.1 The Bounce. 105.1 was previously known as Detroit Sports 105.1, but the revamped station now plays Throwback Hip Hop, and R&B. Click on the link below for more information about 105.1 The Bounce.
The Detroit Pistons finished the 2015-2016 season with an overall record of 44-38. The Pistons qualified for the NBA (National Basketball Association) Playoffs for the first time since the 2007-2008 season, but were swept in the first round by the Cleveland Cavaliers. Click on the link below for more information about the Detroit Pistons.
Leave a comment, or email the Mitten State Sports Report at email@example.com Scroll down and vote in the monthly Poll Question. Check out Game Notes. Click on past months to check out all of the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material.
- 105.1 WQRS played classical music from 1960-1997.
- 105.1 The Edge played Alternative Rock from 1997-1999.
- Magic 105.1 played Adult Contemporary from 2001-2011.
- Detroit Sports 105.1 was a sports talk radio station from 2013-2016.
- Detroit Sports 105.1 was an affiliate of ESPN Radio.
- Detroit Sports 105.1 featured hosts such as Drew Lane, Drew Sharp, Sean Baligian, and Lindsey Hunter.
For more information about 105.1 The Bounce click on 1051thebounce.com
For more information about the Detroit Pistons click on www.nba.com/pistons
Leave a comment! Email the Mitten State Sports Report at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll down and vote in the monthly Poll Question. There's two questions to vote on.
Click on the arrow next to previous months to see the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material.