Tuesday, January 24, 2017
LTU Adds Football
Lawrence Tech University announced yesterday that they are adding football to the athletic program for the 2018 season. The Blue Devils have already hired Jeff Duvendeck to be the Head Coach of the football team. Lawrence Tech University is a NAIA (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics) program, and the football team will compete in the MSFA (Mid-States Football Association) in the fall of 2019. Lawrence Tech University has already built an AstroTurf field on their Southfield campus. Click on the links below for more information about the Lawrence Tech University athletic program, the NAIA, or the MSFA.
Leave a comment, or email the Mitten State Sports Report at firstname.lastname@example.org Scroll down and vote in the monthly Poll Question. Check out Game Notes. Click on past months to check out all of the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material.
- Lawrence Tech University began a football program in 1932. The team disbanded because of World War II.
- Jeff Duvendeck is a native of Flushing, Michigan.
- Jeff Duvendeck played Fullback at Central Michigan University.
- Jeff Duvendeck was the Head Coach of the Culver-Stockton College Wildcats for 6 seasons.
- Culver-Stockton College is located in Canton, Missouri.
For more information about LTU athletics click on http://www.ltuathletics.com
For more information about the NAIA click on http://www.naia.org
For more information about the MSFA click on www.mid-statesfootball.org
Leave a comment! Email the Mitten State Sports Report at email@example.com
Scroll down and vote in the monthly Poll Question. There's two questions to vote on.
Click on the arrow next to previous months to see the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material.