Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Memory Lane: Hogan
Shannon Hogan - Fox Sports Detroit
When many people see, or hear the name Hogan they automatically think of the Hulkster, and Hulkamania. This post is not about Hulk Hogan, but this months memory lane remembers former FSD (Fox Sports Detroit) reporter Shannon Hogan.
Shannon Hogan worked for Fox Sports Detroit for almost four years (2010-2014) covering many local sporting events like the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and the "Big Chill at the Big House", but Hogan's best work was the reporting that she did for the Detroit Tigers. Hogan's enthusiasm, and personality added to the broadcast which is still anchored by Rod Allen, and Mario Impemba even though the duo doesn't work every game together. Shannon Hogan currently works for MSG (Madison Square Garden Networks) where she covers the New York Islanders. Hopefully the Tigers can reacquire Shannon Hogan via trade like they once did for broadcast legend Ernie Harwell.
Leave a comment, or email the Mitten State Sports Report at firstname.lastname@example.org Scroll down and vote in the monthly Poll Question. Check out Game Notes. Click on past months to check out all of the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material.
- Shannon Hogan graduated from Northville High School in 2003.
- Shannon Hogan is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Ryan Field also left Fox Sports Detroit in 2013.
- Ryan Field graduated from Michigan State University.
- Former Detroit Tigers Outfielder Craig Monroe analyzes the Tigers from the "Call Sam Studio".
- The "Call Sam Studio" is located in Southfield, Michigan.
Leave a comment! Email the Mitten State Sports Report at email@example.com
Scroll down and vote in the monthly Poll Question. There's two questions to vote on.
Click on the arrow next to previous months to see the Mitten State Sports Report's archived material.